You can’t go wrong with these Lectin-Free Vegan Chocolate Pistachio Fudge Cups with Sea Salt for a healthy snack or for holiday entertaining that everyone will love.
I based these off my Healthy Holiday Fudge recipe (with a few substitutions), added pistachios and sprinkled sea salt over the top. The sea salt adds a little something special to them because when you first bite into them, you taste the sweetness of the fudge, but then you get a taste of the sea salt so they are really like a sweet + salty treat.
My favorite type and brand of sea salt to use is French Grey Sea Salt from Primal Palate because it’s in large flakes, instead of finely ground, and has a unique gourmet flavor. And since I don’t use it except as a topping like in this recipe, a container of it lasts forever.
This is a really easy recipe to make because all you have to do is put everything in a bowl and mix it up…no cooking or candy thermometer needed!
And it’s made with healthy fats from the coconut oil, almond butter and pistachios so one or two will help you stay satisfied.
You can enjoy this recipe because it’s raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, lectin-free, soy-free, no-cook, paleo-friendly and contains no refined sugar.
You can't go wrong with these Lectin-Free Vegan Chocolate Pistachio Fudge Cups with Sea Salt for a healthy snack or for holiday entertaining that
everyone will love.
- 1 cup organic pistachios (chopped and/or whole)
- 1 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup organic date nectar
- 1/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- Sea salt
- Add all ingredients for the fudge to a medium sized bowl and stir until
well combined and smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Place the mini-muffin cups on a baking sheet then transfer to the freezer
for approximately 5-10 minutes, or just long enough for the tops to get
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and sprinkle sea salt on top of
each of the fudge cups. If the tops aren't slightly hardened from Step 3, the
sea salt will sink down into the liquid/unhardened fudge.
- Return the baking pan to the freezer for approximately 30-60 minutes, or
until they are hardened.
- Store in an air-tight BPA-free container in the freezer or refrigerator
until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room
Amount Per Serving Calories 136Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 46mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 2g