This vegan frittata has an authentic taste, even if it’s made with no egg. It’s baked in the oven, making it particularly easy to prepare.
This hearty and tasty dish can be served for any meal of the day.
With a delicious base of tofu and a mix of vegetables, this meal is a real winner.
This frittata is the perfect choice for a quick weekday meal.
In addition, it’s an opportunity to get rid of vegetables that you have in the fridge.
In this recipe, I used my favorite vegetable mix, but you can easily make your own combination as long as you stick with the base ingredients of the frittata batter.
Filled with healthy ingredients like tofu, onion, zucchini and peppers, this frittata is a high protein dish and makes a delicious vegan meal. This vegan frittata has an authentic taste, even if it’s made with no egg.
- 16 ounces firm tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- salt, to taste
- fresh parsley, for topping
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a frying pan, sauté, onion, garlic, zucchini and red pepper. When the vegetables start to be translucent had the frozen corn and cook for another 3 min.
- Put aside.
- In a blender add tofu, vegetable broth, chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, and the rest of the spices. Mix well until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Combine the frittata batter and the vegetables and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving Calories 138Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 609mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 12g