The simple taste of rice noodles becomes the perfect blank canvas for a variety of flavors.
When combined with a flavorful sauce, the noodles take on a life of their own and become the perfect topping for almost any vegetable.
Serve on its own or on a bed of greens, chopped peppers, or beansprouts for added crunchiness.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 lime juice
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups rice noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Blend all the ingredients for the dressing together until smooth.
- Toss the broccoli, red onion and rice noodles together in a large bowl. Either toss with the dressing or place in smaller serving bowls and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Garnish with a few slices of red onion, slices of lime, and dry roasted peanuts.
Originally published July 2013
Amount Per Serving Calories 316Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 0mgSodium 164mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 11g