Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
This refreshing recipe for Ginger Ale Ice will be a great treat on a hot day, or to serve as a dessert for guests at a party. With only a few ingredients required, this delicious drink will be a treat for all.
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 12 oz Ginger Ale
- 4 sprigs Thyme, flecked
- 4 pieces Biscotti
- In a medium sauce pan combine water and sugar. Heat till the sugar is dissolved.
- Take off heat and stir in ginger ale.
- Pour the liquid into a shallow baking dish, and freeze for 6 hours.
- Just before serving, break up the mixture and fork till fluffy or use a robo‐coup if available.
- Sprinkle on the thyme leaves, add the biscotti, and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 215Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 14mgSodium 51mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 0gSugar 38gProtein 2g