Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
These tasty cucumber rolls with smoked salmon are packed with protein and Omega 3’s for ultimate healing power.
- 2 cucumbers, medium-sized
- to taste sea salt
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- Cut the cucumber in half crosswise. Using a vegetable peeler or a mandolin, cut thin strips lengthwise from each half, turning the cucumber as you reach the seeds.
- Put a small amount of the mustard in the centre of a strip of cucumber.
- Add a 5 cm (2-2 inch) piece of smoked salmon.
- Roll up the cucumber strip.
- Squeeze the lemon on top and sprinkle with sea salt.
Amount Per Serving Calories 49Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 6mgSodium 690mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 5g