Seeking a brand new “green” car, but can’t go fully electric yet? Consider the 2013 Dodge Dart Aero. This award-winning, fuel-efficient retro compact gets 41 mpg hwy and starts at just $19,295. Worried about buying a small car? The 2013 Dodge Dart was recently named a hard-to-get Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIS).
Available at all Dodge dealerships, here’s more about Dart’s eco-friendly 2013 Aero edition:
- Powered by a racy 1.4-liter, four-cylinder turbo engine with either six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmissions.
- Equipped with aerodynamic enhancements including lightweight aluminum chassis components, active grille shutters, underbody aero kit, a lowered profile and low-rolling resistance tires.
- Includes loads of advanced safety and comfort features such as keyless entry, push button start, high-intensity discharge head lamps, dual zone automatic temperature control, back up camera, blind spot monitoring, 10 standard air bags, anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control (ESC), cruise control, air conditioning with micron filter, power windows and locks, power mirrors, heated leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, projector headlamps and class-exclusive LED “racetrack” taillamps.
- Standard technology includes 8.4-inch touchscreen Uconnect Touch Media Center with built-in radio, navigation, iPod control, climate controls, voice-activated Bluetooth®, SiriusXM Travel Link, weather updates and points of interest (POI).
- The all-new Dart boasts a sport-sculpted exterior designed by Fiat.
Need one more reason to consider the 2013 Dodge Dart Aero? This American-made compact car is built in Belvidere, Illinois.