Portable Green Energy Machine for Office Use

Updated On

We may collect a share of sales from items linked to on this page. Learn more.

Wouldn’t it be great if you could use the trash produced by your office to create new electricity and heat? Soon you’ll be able to with the Green Energy Machine (GEM).Wouldn’t it be great if you could use the trash produced by your office to create new electricity and heat? Soon you’ll be able to with the Green Energy Machine (GEM). It’s essentially a portable and miniature waste-to-energy facility that’s designed specifically for office use. The unit is about the size of a shipping container, and looks suspiciously similar to an Ecto-Containment Unit. It will only take up 3 parking spaces, can eliminate 3 tons of trash per day, and has a 95% efficiency rate, with the remaining 5% becoming ash. If it’s run at its maximum potential, the GEM can power a 200,000 square foot building holding around 500 people. Definitely something to look into if your office is planning on going green!

  • Ian Andrew

    As the Co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of Greener Ideal, Ian has been a driving force in environmental journalism and sustainable lifestyle advocacy since 2008. With over a decade of dedicated involvement in environmental matters, Ian has established himself as a respected expert in the field. Under his leadership, Greener Ideal has consistently delivered independent news and insightful content that empowers readers to engage with and understand pressing environmental issues.

    Ian’s expertise extends beyond editorial leadership; his hands-on experience in exploring and implementing sustainable practices equips him with practical knowledge that resonates with both industry professionals and eco-conscious audiences. This blend of direct involvement and editorial oversight has positioned Ian as a credible and authoritative voice in environmental journalism and sustainable living.

What do you think? Leave a comment!