Levi’s Launches Recycled Denim Jeans Line

Updated On

We may collect a share of sales from items linked to on this page. Learn more.

Vintage jeans are about to take on a whole new meaning, as Levi’s is launching a new line of recycled denim. The recycled jeans are not entirely used goods though – only 17% of the denim is from the cutting room floor that otherwise would have ended up in a landfill.levis recycled jeans

Vintage jeans are about to take on a whole new meaning, as Levi’s is launching a new line of recycled denim. The recycled jeans are not entirely used goods though – only 17% of the denim is from the cutting room floor that otherwise would have ended up in a landfill. The remaining 83% is traditional cotton and spandex with regular dyes, but Levi’s also has an eco-line of denim which uses organic cotton and natural dye from indigo. If you’re interested in trying a pair on to see how recycled looks on you, check out Levi.com.

  • Ian Andrew

    As the Co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of Greener Ideal, Ian has been a driving force in environmental journalism and sustainable lifestyle advocacy since 2008. With over a decade of dedicated involvement in environmental matters, Ian has established himself as a respected expert in the field. Under his leadership, Greener Ideal has consistently delivered independent news and insightful content that empowers readers to engage with and understand pressing environmental issues.

    Ian’s expertise extends beyond editorial leadership; his hands-on experience in exploring and implementing sustainable practices equips him with practical knowledge that resonates with both industry professionals and eco-conscious audiences. This blend of direct involvement and editorial oversight has positioned Ian as a credible and authoritative voice in environmental journalism and sustainable living.

What do you think? Leave a comment!