This guest post is written by Hannah Do, the founder of Thank Your Skin, a beauty blog dedicated to provide honest skin care advice and information. She aspires to help her readers achieve their most beautiful skin by sharing personal tips learned through both years of experience and thorough research. Check out ThankYourSkin.com to learn more about her work. You can find her on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook
The benefits of using coconut oil on skin are popping up everywhere. The wonder oil isn’t only praised by health buffs but by beauty enthusiasts as well.
Unfortunately, a lot of people still feel intimidated about using the oil topically. Some of them even cringe at the idea of slathering oil on their skin and hair.
- Coconut oil can give back your skin’s lost moisture.
- It’s effective in killing off bacteria as well as viruses.
- It can get rid of bad odour.
- It offers great antioxidant properties.
- Coconut oil can boost your skin’s collagen production to make it more supple and elastic.
To cast away your uncertainty and save you from the confusion, here are 10 of the best ways you can use coconut oil for your skin.
Did these tips help you? Tweet us @greenerideal and let us know!
MORE ON THESE TOPICS: