The benefits of using coconut oil for a healthier skin and body have been well documented. Both health buffs and beauty enthusiasts swear by it. But, is coconut oil as effective as most people claim?
A lot of lot of people still feel intimidated about using the oil topically. Some of them even cringe at the idea of slathering coconut oil on their skin and hair.
- Reduces wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots
- It can give back your skin’s lost moisture.
- It’s effective in killing off bacteria as well as viruses.
- Nourishes dry hair and reduces dandruff
- It offers great antioxidant properties.
- Coconut oil can boost your skin’s collagen production to make it more supple and elastic.
To cast away your uncertainty and save you from the confusion, here are 10 of the best ways you can use coconut oil for healthier skin.
Did these tips help you? Tweet us @greenerideal and let us know!