I topped these falafel balls with sweet potatoes, spinach leaves and homemade guacamole.
Seriously, these bad boys are perfect for a snack or a meal.
- 1 medium sweet potato, baked or steamed, in the skin
- 1 29 oz can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor, and pulse until the ingredients are combined. The ingredients should hold together, but maintain their texture.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop falafel balls and place directly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes. They keep in the freezer for up to month.
Amount Per Serving Calories 319Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1100mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 14gSugar 10gProtein 15g