- 2 cups grape tomatoes, washed (cherry tomatoes can be substituted)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup frugal cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, drained (optional)
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 lemon, juiced
- pinch sea salt
- Wash grape tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Cube cheese, combine with dressing in a bowl and top with olives to garnish.
Amount Per Serving Calories 108Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 4mgSodium 178mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 3g